- 1 Is a 16 Year Old a minimum age to work at Subway?
- 2 Can a 15 Year old work at Subway?
- 3 How much experience do you need to work at Subway?
- 4 What should you put on to a job interview at Subway?
- 5 Benefits of work at Subway
- 6 Facts about working at Subway
- 7 Subway Job Opportunities
- 8 Work at Subway and wage info
- 9 Tips for using
- 10 How much does part-time work at Subway is paid?
- 11 Team Member (hourly)
Is a 16 Year Old a minimum age to work at Subway?
To get an entry-level jobs at Subway as a sandwich artist, sales associate, or team member you must go to least 16 years old in many states. Nonetheless, there are some states that enable 15 years old to collaborate with a license, and Subway will certainly hire you for part-time work. To get a management position, you must be at the very least 18 years old.
Can a 15 Year old work at Subway?
In the majority of states, the minimum age to work at Subway is 16. Nonetheless, there are some states that do permit 15-year-olds to work at Subway with a permit. We have a page on our web site specifically for 15-year-olds that you can watch for even more alternatives.
How much experience do you need to work at Subway?
Subway is an entry-level friendly company, so you can put on be a team member without any previous experience and get hired. Nonetheless, if you do have some work experience, it might get you a higher per hour pay price and also relocate you quicker into supervisory as well as monitoring positions.
What should you put on to a job interview at Subway?
Subway is a quick-service sandwich shop, so when you show up for your interview you will certainly want to look good as well as be worn business casual clothes. Think about something like a buttoned-down shirt with great pants as well as outfit footwear. You do not intend to appear also casual in a t-shirt and denims.
Benefits of work at Subway
Everyone that works at Subway obtains a discount rate on meals. However, other advantages are restricted to permanent employees.
Benefits consist of:.
- Paid pause and also paid sick days.
- Efficiency Bonuses.
- 401K as well as Supply Acquisition Plan.
- Medical and Vision Insurance Coverage.
Facts about working at Subway
- Minimum Age of a worker at Subway: 16 years old (How old do you need to be to work at Subway?).
- Subway Hours of Procedure: Hours differ by location; Typically 10:00 am-10:00 pm.
- Readily Available Positions at Subway: Assistant manager, manager, sandwich artist, shift manager, team member.
- Application: Yes. Publish Subway application (PDF) or Look Job Openings.
- Subway Employee Interview Videos.
Pay attention to former employees talk about working at Subway:
Subway Job Opportunities
Perfect First step for job seekers
With 44,000 locations, the company is always hiring on new staff. The chain seeks new workers for customer service and also sandwich artist functions. Jobs in administration are offered to those with Subway occupation aspirations.
Finding the right team members
Subway searches for outgoing employees. People ought to be at ease in busy atmospheres. Associates commonly start as sandwich artists however can make promos with outstanding work.
Work at Subway and wage info
Those searching for Subway occupations need to go to least 16 years old. Not all job titles require experience. Upon hire, part-time as well as full time employees get over average earnings and paid training.
- Sandwich musicians welcome consumers, prepare food, and operate cash registers.
- The pay rate begins at $8 an hour. Prior experience is not necessary.
- Other duties consist of restocking things and cleaning dining rooms or cooking areas.
- Click the Subway sandwich artist job summary for more information.
- Aide managers make hourly wages around $10 per hour.
- Employees must have a secondary school diploma as well as experience in food service.
- A basic knowledge of computers is helpful.
- Common obligations consist of managing staff and also advising promos.
- Various other tasks include filling out documentation and also assisting with special occasions.
- Aide supervisors must finish training courses at the College of Subway.
- Take a look at the Subway assistant manager job summary, including an employee job interview video clip.
- These affiliates earn an income package varying from $23k to virtually $45k a year.
- To qualify, candidates need a senior high school diploma and 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Employees must guarantee food safety by complying with tidiness criteria.
- Managers must keep an eye on the protection of their restaurants.
- They are additionally in charge of hiring, training, and also creating timetables.
Tips for using
Entry-level hopefuls might apply online or face to face with paper types. On the web site, prospects can review job details, see comments, as well as develop profiles. Each area of the Subway application form ought to be filled in with current as well as appropriate details.
How much does part-time work at Subway is paid?
The per hour profits for employees at Subway vary as a result of state as well as city minimum wage legislations. However, we can give you a general concept of what the per hour pay is for every placement.
Sandwich Artist (hourly)
As a sandwich artist at Subway, you will certainly be making someplace between base pay as well as $15 per hr. If you are coming in at entry-level with no prior experience, then you will certainly probably begin at base pay.
The average hourly price for a Subway sandwich artist is $9.
The rate of spend for cashiers is between base pay and $15 an hour. This setting is entry-level, so you will most likely start at minimum wage. Nonetheless, if you do have some previous work experience, you can bargain a higher wage.
The typical hourly rate for a Subway cashier is $9.
Team Member (hourly)
The rate of pay for team members is between minimum wage and also $15 a hr. This placement is a hybrid of the sandwich artist and also cashier positions, and they usually work at Subway in smaller sized locations.
The average hourly rate for a Subway team member is $9.